Tada Shiawasena Isekai Kazoku Seikatsu

Im pretty sure children dont talk untill like 3, i have a niece and she doesnt talk and shes 2 years old

Can someone please recommend me something similar to this?
Isekai without heavy action and drama, sth like that, more like a slice of life isekai, errrr---- I dunno

Dex-chan lover
guys help all i can think of when i read this series is "tidus more like titties" 😭

Dex-chan lover
Not bad I guess. Personally though, I'm not a fan of isekai where the author keeps the protagonist as a small child for an extended amount of time.

Ending is rushed, thought we'd see a lot more of Tidus growing up, but at least we have a proper conclusion for the series, unlike many others which end suddenly. Am curious if it was just canceled or if it's due to the author, I can imagine the difficulty of keeping the title fresh and inviting for what could have been many more chapters.

Aggregator gang
It's disappointing this just ends abruptly but at least it didn't seem to go off the rails. It wasn't bad but I still can't help but feel it only served up an appetizer to a main course that never came.

Despite ending where it does, this has one saving grace for harem mangas, and that's the words of the dad in the last chapter. Harems without the guy thinking he should be worthy of multiple women get on my nerves a little bit. Just me.

Dex-chan lover
Huh.
Well...? I guess that was... okay-ish?
I mean, it's pretty good for a light read afyer an edible or two (or bowl, of your lungs are healthy).

I enjoyed this manga, and it could stand the test of a time-jump to 15 or 17 years of age, probably.
It's also just fine how it is, ending where it does.

Solid 7/10
Worth a quick read with little investment required.

Users who are viewing this thread