77ffd7a9-cd53-44fb-9414-932585be57d9
F F3rdie Member Joined Sep 14, 2020 Messages 17 Nov 2, 2020 #2 Ok Kirigaya, you are forgiven.... For now....
Kabeidon_ Fed-Kun's army Joined Oct 22, 2019 Messages 788 Nov 2, 2020 #3 This this bitch fall for Tadokoro?
I imadoathing Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 15, 2019 Messages 654 Nov 2, 2020 #4 the power of cancel culture!
O Orenoname Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 9, 2019 Messages 578 Nov 3, 2020 #5 oh the redraws of Kirigaya make her look cool, that's nice
N2O Dex-chan lover Joined May 26, 2019 Messages 3,096 Nov 3, 2020 #6 Wait, was Kirigaya x Tadokoro in the pre-serialization? I don't remember this at all.. Can't say I mind though 😏
Wait, was Kirigaya x Tadokoro in the pre-serialization? I don't remember this at all.. Can't say I mind though 😏
Haydrion101 Supporter Joined Aug 6, 2020 Messages 3,368 Nov 7, 2020 #7 Lawful Evil Demon Kirigama is best Kirigama
R relopokilolo Fed-Kun's army Joined Dec 17, 2018 Messages 279 Nov 15, 2020 #8 wait kirigaya's redemption arc was cut out from the serialization? im all for her just being a cool girl who tadokoro is classmates with though
wait kirigaya's redemption arc was cut out from the serialization? im all for her just being a cool girl who tadokoro is classmates with though
JustCallMeDaBoss Dex-chan lover Joined May 27, 2018 Messages 2,900 Dec 8, 2020 #9 You either die a villain or live long enough to become the unwilling helping tsundere.