Tadokoro-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 76

Dex-chan lover
Volume 4 is the end then T_T.
Thank you for answering that, and thanks for the TL!
Yeah the Comic Valkyrie serialization ends at chapter 110, 4 volumes total. The webcomic continued up to 126 with the sequel, 'Inko-Sensei', having about 4 chapters and a 2022 Christmas special so far?

Tatsubon wanted to focus on finishing up 'A Cute Guy' and 'Liberta' this year.

Group Leader
I was asking about the serialization. I thought it had stopped at 126 or near that also, but I didn't know if it was finished or just another of the author's breaks.

So I was just hoping someone else knew where things were actually at.
As the person who retrieved the raws, I'm not 100% sure either, but as far as I'm aware, the raws I was able to obtain stopped at chapter 110 (and a bonus chapter, but it's not a "full" chapter). From what I saw on the last page of that chapter, it's probably safe to assume that this version ends at volume 4 like Mochi said, the only continuation being the sequel Inko-sensei.

I have waited 3 whole years checking every week to see if someone had picked up the manga adaptation, and on this very day I might be the happies I have been in 3 years.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up after 3 years! We Will at some point finally get the ended to the serialized version!

Group Leader
so i fucked up…
there’s supposed to be 11 pages, but the last one is pushed over to the next chapter
it should be fixed now
(after a whole month)
i am terribly sorry for my incompetence.

Users who are viewing this thread