Tadokoro-san (Web Comic) - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
2PeMcm.png

Dex-chan lover
Yup. Concentration is vastly over-rated. And what more ordinary people take references to concentration on the part of geniuses (eg, Newton's remark about keeping a problem in mind until it is solved) is often something else.

Dex-chan lover
good good keep going, but i would like some kind of light drama doe

Dex-chan lover
i can see similarities from hentais xD tadokoro better kiss her... if she dont then she might wet her chair

BCS

Dex-chan lover
First two panels on the first page. If someone were to cut off the blackboard and mark the area as transparent, it would be quite exploitable.

Dex-chan lover
It really does feel like all the necessary complimenting flavor was taken out and only sugar was left.

It kinda sucks now.

I blame the stand-alone 4-page chapter style. Stand-alone one-pagers and 15+ page manga seem to be forced to keep the personalities intact while still doing a pretty good job with sweet content matter.

Dex-chan lover
@Lithe

You may be correct, but this episode has moved a bit back towards the idea of Nikaidou as an extraordinary person, which idea, beginning with 11:4:1 was what separated the series from one simply of two girls each happily longing for the other.

(And I think that the creator will use something other than the four-page structure if-and-when he has something to say that cannot be said within it.)

Users who are viewing this thread