Tadokoro-san (Web Comic) - Ch. 54.5

Fed-Kun's army
Os it just me, or does Kageko and Sakurako not roll of the tongue nearly as well as Tadokoro and Nikaido?

Fed-Kun's army
@Mr-BoyMan_Dude
It's a WataMote fanart and artist's pixiv is dead.
a86e160b104c833c68e9aaeef39893e0.png

Dex-chan lover
@Mr-BoyMan_Dude Reverse searching found it easily enough for me when I needed to lookup the source with nothing to go on. Teach a man to fish and all that. Saucenao and the related links it generates should work on that one, since that's what I had to use.

Yandex in particular usually acts as a pinch hitter when nothing else seems to get results.

wholesome pervert, i swear this is gonna be a hentai by the next chapter

Dex-chan lover
@Keledor

Yes, I did the research and still was like "Wait. Is that a Watamote doujinshi?"

I haven't read it, so I couldn't actually tell. Thanks for the confirmation.

@Glomoro

Literally only Yandex ends up working most of the time. So I have to agree.

Dex-chan lover
@Raknasuu The whole set are useful, just not necessarily every single time, probably why they set up Saucenao that way at all. The times even Yandex didn't pull it off, I have occasionally gotten something out of one of the others I don't even check unless Saucenao and Yandex don't get anything. Now, the times when not one of them manages it at all? 4chan is a surprisingly helpful last resort sometimes. They have a board or two dedicated to requests, and asking for sources is probably the most common use of them. This pretty much hinges on someone who can even recognize the thing seeing it, though.

reu

Dex-chan lover
"Pretended a lot"... what a weird and weirdly accurate way of saying "masturbaed a lot"

@reu at least she had tadokoro in her mind all the night

(And the ****** in(side) the ****** all the night)

Users who are viewing this thread