Tadokoro-san (Web Comic) - Ch. 58

Dex-chan lover
That's weird skirt-flipping shade to throw at Jump when they publish something like Chainsaw Man lol

Dex-chan lover
Thought seeing outside empty: big oof
Thinking how she only needed an address to enact revenge: he boofed

I see.
Nikaido's inside, disemboweling the editor. RIP editor. He will not be missed.

Dex-chan lover
@Midoriha He has to deal with a dozen hungry hero story submissions everyday and probably way weirder fetish fuel. Shit makes you jaded.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/593436/1

Dex-chan lover
So every other comic I've read that includes manga editors, they are actually useful and helpful, talking with the author to help them move forward and assist them in any way they possibly can. This guy just says "It sucks" and leaves. Just feels like an awful way to make the story move on.

Dex-chan lover
@Quiescent-Rose Is it realistic though? Cause again, all I have seen is people at least giving constructive criticism, this guy just says "its bad" and moves on. He is reading through it and understands it, so it literally takes minimal effort to say WHAT is bad with it.

Fed-Kun's army
@Chet31 because manga and anime tend to idealize things. If the editor is harsh and strict it’s not because he’s an asshole, it’s because he’s giving tough love to try and weed out the chaff and help those with the will to improve. Sometimes people are just assholes who don’t care about you and don’t want to put time and effort into helping you.

Fed-Kun's army
c01430d5de7a26f4a9f67df37485f9f2.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I bet Nikaido san is on it's way now to punch the editor and wake the gay from him lol

Users who are viewing this thread