Tadokoro-san (Web Comic) - Ch. 62

@Trevoga Yeah bruh. I really thought about dropping this series. Hopefully there won't be any of this rape fetish in future chapters. It just feels out of place to me

the following is bait
>cute yuri story without any depth to begin with
>60 chapters of fluff
>literally 2 chapters of cliche conflict

OMG WHY ARE JAPANESE AUTHORS OBSESSED WITH RAPE REEEEEE I'M DROPPING THIS DUMB SERIES OMG I'M GONNA SHART IN MY PANTS I'M SO MAD

Dex-chan lover
So I guess she just needed to see that "inspiration" scene to awaken her ideal hero for a manga... It was a big detour.

I can understand people who feel like the manga has changed, and I agree... Specially with these fuckers like the 3 guys just now or the editor (as if there's a shortage of magazines in Japan to publish manga, she keeps going there), who are just too much... I'm glad they got beat up so bad and to see Nikaido looking so badass but I'm soooo ready to move on from this arc with so many sick people o_O

Dex-chan lover
now plzplzplzplz dont"redeem" the editor by him living the story she draws next

Double-page supporter
Just when you thought it couldn't get any more yuri... Nikaido-san arrives like a prince on a white horse to save a maiden in distress. Now Kageko-san will be having wet dreams for the next few weeks. She better charge Nikaido-san for the laundry.

@Katharistis
Don't forget to DISCOMBOBULATE

Tatsubon: *writes 60 chapters of fluff*

Readers: “Ugh, all this fluff is getting so stale and repetitive. I might drop this manga...”

Tatsubon: *writes a couples chapters of hardboiled Shounen action to spice things up*

Readers: “Ugh, this Shounen action nonsense is so out of place. I might drop this manga...”

Dex-chan lover
@G-man672
I doubt the two groups of readers you've mentioned consist of the same people. Not sure what point you're trying to make other than "if you try to please everyone you end up pleasing no one" (because that's two camps the author is trying to please).
Also, I may have missed it but I don't recall seeing people complaining about fluff getting stale. The 'on a date' episode was well received as far as I remember.

Dex-chan lover
I'm more fine with the random bully beat-up now that it (I'm assuming) actually had a purpose in shifting what Tadakoro draws + her managing to get published finally.

Dex-chan lover
Inb4 author is using real life experience and make meta manga

Dex-chan lover
Are they going to explain why she's a martial arts master? I mean shit. I get she saved Tadakoro at one point, neat! But why is she suddenly like this?

It's just... odd.

Dex-chan lover
@Duribu You do know how it is in manga's right? Her parents are loaded so they made her take self defense lessons so she can protect herself. It's like you haven't read a lot of manga's... :p

Also...IT'S A MANGA. If you are going to find that odd..then..ehm..ugh nevermind. -_-

Users who are viewing this thread