Tadokoro-san (Web Comic) - Ch. 62

Fed-Kun's army
Ichi byo keika. Ni byo keika. San byo keika. Yon byo keika. Go byo keika. ROADO RORA DAAA!

You were Expecting ME to be a hero but..
tumblr_inline_n4rb0zma5j1r0j6cl.jpg

Man this series really bombed. A shame really as I was really enjoying it until the kidnap scene and the sudden change of pace.

I've been desperate to "give it one more chapter" but I'm out.

@BigIron69 No point in getting mad with the community now, there is bound to be non-conformists everywhere for every reason. I say: lets enjoy the good for what it is, no point in getting worked over silly nonsense. Also, I liked some shounen fight to spice things, it was a good change of pace.

@Duribu Whatever do you mean? Nothing is sudden or odd about this, in fact, everyone that read it since the begening knew this was going to happen and predicted as much way before when the bullies appeared out of thin air; Nikaido goes Ultra Instinct to protect Tadokoro, it's been a common gig throughout the serie, she did a lot of "superheroing" already, why would this be any more odd or sudden?

Well I knew she would save her but I didn't like including rapists just for fight scenes. Rape is very heavy/sensitive subject and authors really should stay away from the topic unless they have pretty good reason for including it.

Double-page supporter
wow its a fighting manga now, was there any need for these rapists to appear?

Fed-Kun's army
According to their Twitter they were watching the equalizer when they made this chapter .

Aggregator gang
this is literally the same as the previous 2 chapters. wtf?

Dex-chan lover
@Duribu

Twice, in the early episodes, she exhibited literal super-powers. Now you're wondering about her being a master of martial arts!?!

Users who are viewing this thread