Tadokoro-san (Web Comic) - Ch. 73

Dex-chan lover
Couple months later editor is gonna be hounding Tadokoro to put yuri in the story lol 'cmon even if its just subtext give me something senseiiiiiii, if its not on the manga then ill happily take you and flesh and blood Valkyrie too"

The other editor was a super asshole, im glad they brought in this "in the process of awakening" lady.

God id been missing this, chapters are just too short though .....

Was it just me or was this chap better quality then usual?

@Glomoro
Just nostalgia factor, it was the character I played the longest and I loved her personality, so I use her as avatar everywhere, but I don't play anymore ever since the official server closed...

Dex-chan lover
@kabalfs Well if you're ever interested, the private server is out there. Think it used to be something you pretty much had to sign up for like a closed beta test so only some people would make it in, but now all you have to do is sign up on the forums there. I poked around a bit through the beginning for Roselle after asking you that question, there was some sort of issue with trying to do the tutorial just for a refresher, but it seemed to resolve itself after a little bit by just asking again if I wanted to skip the tutorial.

Dex-chan lover
Manga editor who doesn't know about yuri - there's no such thing. But maybe it's the 1st time she witnessed it alive.

Users who are viewing this thread