Tadokoro-san (Web Comic) - Ch. 76

Dex-chan lover
@ArcadiaDragon To say nothing of the cost of a full, well-made Goth loli ensemble; that's not something a kid can afford, especially when you take into account how, for lack of a better word, hostile Japan is towards the idea of young people working.

Hope there isn't a love triangle.... but Rui is really cute. It would be nice for Tadokoro to get a new friend with similar interests as her.

Group Leader
I'm going to go out on a limb and hope that she's just going to end up as good friends as Tadokoro. I don't think there's going to be any love drama with Rui, but you never know.

Double-page supporter
Oh yeah, I'm definitely getting some good vibes from Ranbara sensei. though with the amount of following and previous work she has, does she really count as a rookie?

also 24 you say? thats my favourite age

0ps

Other artist looks like the blonde protagonist, would've assumed that to be the case if not for the age. Thanks for the translations.

Aggregator gang
I’m calling it now. The other author is a trap (possibly trans) character. So stereotypically girly that it reeks of over compensation.

@UmbraBird That's what I was thinking. If she's a "professional" illustrator, how can she be considered a "rookie/amateur"?

And I can't help but question how Rui thought about the quirk they share by saying, "It smells like..." Someone please help me! Do gays/lesbians give off a certain aroma? Is that how gaydar works? 🤔🤯

Love Rival approaches, although... she is a full ass adult. Like isn't Todokoro san only in high school? 16 or 17?

Even them hanging out alone would be a bit weird right?

Dex-chan lover
"smells like she and I have the same quirk"
Is lesbian a quirk nowadays?
And how do you smell lesbi- no don't answer that

Users who are viewing this thread