Tag Exclusion not applying to Featured Titles and New Titles on the main page :not a bug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simply what the title says. they are filled with mostly genres I've set to exclude from the main page. And yes its set to Any/Or

Dex-chan lover
@Iron_Hide7 You mean you excluded tags from your settings? If yes, when searching, you need to set up those excluded tags again

Select tags to exclude from the frontpage, latest chapter updates, and chapter lists from manga and group pages.
The search and the user's MDList will ignore this setting and use their individual filter functionality instead.

If you already set up exclude tags in Search page, and already set to ANY/OR but those series still show up, could you give the link to your search query?

not searching. "Select tags to exclude from the frontpage, " doesn't seem to include the bottom of the front page Featured and New scrolling lists. most of the titles I see in those are genres ive set to filter out

Dex-chan lover
@Iron_Hide7
Ah ok, because you mentioned the ANY/OR setting which is only available in Search page so I got confused.
New titles, top chapter, and featured series are Excluded from that setting. Reason explained here
https://mangadex.org/thread/390940

I realized that later. I only said it because my cursory search into the forums had people asking about it or suggesting that as the problem/solution to something that wasn't my issue so I wanted to skip a step.
Also, understandable on the reason for my issue. Have a great day. 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread