Taida na Akujoku Kizoku ni Tensei shita Ore, Scenario o Bukkowashitara Kikakugai no Maryoku de Saikyou ni Natta - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I prefer these type of isekai stories because they end up as self improvement journeys of the MC. Its actual growth, and it genuinely makes me want to root for the MC and his efforts. Now I'm just hoping that although this is comedy, that he doesn't end up being a character that resist/is dense to the advances of female characters (because he's a guy in a Japanese manga).

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Damn all that character development and it's just the first chapter, I'm hooked n booked n chuffed and puffed

Dex-chan lover
yet another "I'm supposed to be a villain, but I won't be"
Must be the 24th I've seen in the last 3 months

I wouldn't mind if one day they tried to reinvent this type of setting. I'm fed up with harems, cheap rivalries and uninventive ‘villain, villainesses’ settings that are never really exploited beyond a few mimics, if not just to create a psychopathic cretin satisfying his urges (and the dozens of usual trop we see time to time).

I've been reading Isekai for 10 years now, and I can barely remember 3 or 4 stories that are even remotely interesting. I don't hold out much hope for this story, I just hope that once in a while we'll get a slightly inventive story that takes the reader out of the usually mediocre comfort zone in which we're comfortably ensconced eating pig food.

Dex-chan lover
Oh sensei's name is milk Avitas
Hahaha I wonder where that came from.

While the troupe itself is . . . How do I say it, there're probably hundreds if not thousands out there, but I find It quite interesting that he's conscious that he's very different from his past life and working out to get the answer. I like the execution of the troupe so far.

Thank you for the sl! Seems like a good premise!

Users who are viewing this thread