Taiga of Genesis - Vol. 5 Ch. 40 - King of the Earth

Fed-Kun's army
I like this ambition. He didn't even have a hang on hunting antelope his first trip out, and now he's going to conquer mammoths. You go, Taiga. Shaggy can shut the fuck up and eat dirt and wear mud while the rest of the tribe eats delicious mammoth in their nice new fur coats.

Double-page supporter
Not sure but is ren gonna be a bitching like this the entire time lloll? Especially in a "kill or die" world,

Contributor
Tiari tried to learn his words, so adorable.

Unlike Ren, still here whining.

Man, Ren is such a bitch. "Wahh, you guys shouldn't defend yourselves because killing is wrooooong!" Shut the fuck up, you can go run and find some pacifists to join, I'm sure the Neanderthals and wildlife will leave you alone when they understand how peaceful you are.

I really hope Ren dies or cuts out the unrealistic ideological bullshit, it's just getting annoying at this point.

Ren should just Epstein himself if the hates living so much, what a bitch !

Dex-chan lover
Mammoths were grassland, not forest animals.
The forest dwelling elephant species in North America was the Mastodon, in Eurasia it was the Asian Elephant, as well as Palaeoloxodon and Stegodon, and in South America it was two species of gomphotheres .

Double-page supporter
that guy is such a pussy, he aint doing anything to gain his food and still criticizes their ways

to the other guy: WAKE THE F UP, you're in the past, you have to adapt

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else hoping that mouthy prick is the first present day to die? And soon, if possible...
He reminds me of Shin from Holyland, but without any of the redeeming qualities.

@Xcaliblaster
Sounds like a perfect representation of entitlement. Or an SJW, lol.

This guys kind of dumb, does he realize hes in the past where morals and rules dont apply? Whys he so self righteous in thinking that his ideology is correct. Hope Taiga sets him straight real quick.

Users who are viewing this thread