Taiga of Genesis - Vol. 7 Ch. 55 - Feint

Nevermind the rape, what about the implications of the neanderthal actions?

Are they adapting to the modern tactics quickly? Or is there a "leader" like they theorised, maybe some one else from the future?

Aggregator gang
It would be cool if we got to see her become some neanderthal war-queen.

Dex-chan lover
She becomes the mother of the first modern human (that is not isekai'd back)
Just my theory

I wonder how they managed to convince their neanderthal brothers to go on literal suicide missions as decoys. It's happening too regularly to brush it off as them being sent on them unknowingly.

Wait, what if they are not the only ones that got sent back in time.

It's not so much the rape that got me, but knowing that in this story it's more likely to show the consequences.

The trauma.
The pregnancy.
Super uncomfy.

@Sillver That's what I thought, too. Not sure why you hid a theory behind a spoiler tag, unless you know something we don't...

I've actually wondered this many times already, simply because it's a pretty common theme in isekai-style, and it's a theme used by this author in Suicide Island, too.

@Nago a manga that was famous for being somewhat nice until the mangaka went batshit insane and included 14 graphic chapters in which nothing happens except the female MC is raped by several men and drugged to a point that she actually enjoyed being sexually assaulted while it was broadcasted on the internet and the male MC just could watch and do nothing. A true shitshow

Fed-Kun's army
Sad, but tragically realistic take on the fate of the defeated. The damsel-in-distress was not being artistically chained to a pole while waiting for the hero to rescue her.

Aggregator gang
I would be more triggered if there WASN'T rape in the manga about attractive young adults being sent in neanderthal times.

Dex-chan lover
a manga that was famous for being somewhat nice until the mangaka went batshit insane and included 14 graphic chapters in which nothing happens except the female MC is raped by several men and drugged to a point that she actually enjoyed being sexually assaulted while it was broadcasted on the internet and the male MC just could watch and do nothing. A true shitshow
Dude I didn't even have to look at the comment you're replying to for me to know its about Wolf Guy.

@Xcaliblaster this is me just guessing but what if that guy who doesnt want them to change history has something to do with it. I havent seen him around and its something his pussy ass would do.

Damn Bruh, I usually don't care for rape in Manga and Novels but this hit different, like bruh I was lowkey depressed after reading this bruh, at times I really wish some Seinen would pull a Shonen but I was wrong

Users who are viewing this thread