Taiga of Genesis - Vol. 7 Ch. 55 - Feint

Dex-chan lover
Happens everywhere and every day, and most like a lot more often back then 😔

no way these neandhertals made these strategy by themselves someone from present time must have helped them.

For people who want to know...

They manage to save everyone, the black haired girl wasn't raped and is fine. Yuka on the other hand seems to have of course ended in the middle of a breakdown, she has kind of not appeared in the last few chapter since being saved.

Double-page supporter
wow this is depressing welp, im searching for entertainment to distract myself from depression but this manga just making it worse idk how i feel about this

Fed-Kun's army
yuka was missing in the majority of panels ever since pleading to taiga only to reappear and get raped feelsbad

Worry not the mc kills them all and she is still alive but I guess it is a bit sad she got raped but hey life is life and you gotta deal with it

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
I think he ducked her in the ass but let’s hope she ain’t getting pregnant if she does baby is getting killed. But since she probably was ovulating she won’t but make the raper suffer

Dex-chan lover
I mean for taiga it's all fun and games but honestly there are people that just want to live quiet lives and not be noticed and it's sad that they get trampled underneath.

Poor girl is just scared and pushed into a situation she's unwilling and unprepared for.

That said the eclipse steeled me for much, much, MUCH worse.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, there is no reason that any form of media should show or describe a rape scene. You can discuss it or have it mentioned if its needed for the plot, but putting a graphic scene for shock value or whatever is gross as fuck, even if the author gives a warning. It’s disrespectful and harmful to real rape victims of BOTH sexes to use their trauma to make money and shock readers.

Dex-chan lover
rape existed back then, and it's a truth that should be confronted
it's intentions were not even near that of using trauma to make money, just that it was part of the story the author wanted to tell. It was very clear that this had and/or was going to happen, seeing how they reference rape MULTIPLE times
If it was necessary to put in, so be it.
If it wasn't, so be it.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah this was obvious some ten or so chapters ago they werent doing anything relevant.

Fed-Kun's army
@young_speccy
If there's no warning, that's fucked, not everyone can stomache to see that shit. However, if there is a warning (Like here) it gives anyone who is very uncomfortable with it to skip the chapter.

Just like how there are ratings for films and games to tell potential users its contents so that people who don't like it to not buy it, the same applies here. The author is trying to tell a story, and they can do whatever they want to convey it, even if YOU find it gross.

And to be honest, don't even try to be on a high horse here. What about people who have had their loved ones taken away because of manslaughter or murder? People who have lost their friends to freak accidents with animals? You also going to speak up for them as well? The second this manga portrayed killing and being killed, its already telling a story with elements that will make anyone uncomfortable to some point.

Users who are viewing this thread