Taiga of Genesis - Vol. 8 Ch. 68 - A Negotiation with the People of the West

Dex-chan lover
I forgot where I dropped it but this was where it lost me. Pretty shitty writing regarding to Yuka, the author couldn't deal with the whole possible triangle with Tairi and Taiga so he came up with the rape, pregnancy, Nakumu scenario.

I forgot where I dropped it but this was where it lost me. Pretty shitty writing regarding to Yuka, the author couldn't deal with the whole possible triangle with Tairi and Taiga so he came up with the rape, pregnancy, Nakumu scenario.
yeah fr, yuka getting raped pretty much ruled her out of the race because anime/manga/whatever media it is seems to have
a thing where the main girl has to be like "pure" (berserk seems to be one of the few exceptions)

the only good thing we got from that is more nakumu character development i love that dude

Dex-chan lover
yeah fr, yuka getting raped pretty much ruled her out of the race because anime/manga/whatever media it is seems to have
a thing where the main girl has to be like "pure" (berserk seems to be one of the few exceptions)

the only good thing we got from that is more nakumu character development i love that dude

I mean I don't think it was out of nowhere.... As Taiga continues to become a warrior, the feeling of not knowing Taiga at all is increasing. She feels that he isn't the guy that she liked.

I really felt that either this would happen or she becomes totally crazy and die as a plot device. Thankfully chad nakumu caught her.

Shes already felt distant when they entered the cavemen era

I mean I don't think it was out of nowhere.... As Taiga continues to become a warrior, the feeling of not knowing Taiga at all is increasing. She feels that he isn't the guy that she liked.

I really felt that either this would happen or she becomes totally crazy and die as a plot device. Thankfully chad nakumu caught her.

Shes already felt distant when they entered the cavemen era
fair point

man do i miss my boy nakumu :(

Users who are viewing this thread