Taiga of Genesis

holy shit this is great, never expected to like these kind of manga, im hooked

HCO

Dex-chan lover
Weird to see the Holyland guy do a co-ed manga. Not surprised by the comments.

nice work underhacker-san, i doesnt even feel machine translated. hope to see more soon

Does anyone know where I can find the raws? have had no luck with random Google searches. I'm way too curious to find out what happens next.

EDIT: nvm, found an older comment with a link that still works
Chapter 30 for those who can't wait:
https://mangahato.com/read-sousei-no-taiga-raw-chapter-30.html

(after that it starts getting slow again, so no problem waiting imo).

can someone enlighten me if taiga wanted to fuck that jap girl with the short hair?

Dex-chan lover
I said in the forums a while back that this series seems incredibly historically inaccurate, in terms of Neanderthals. I'm not an expert, but from what I know, the Neanderthals weren't like violent monkeys. They were likely as or more intelligent than us. It's also debatable that they were less violent; I mean, if you consider all of our recorded history, I think it's quite believable. I don't know. It was just distracting me, for some reason. Although, I think I'm warming up to the series now.

Thanks for picking this up, I’ve been fiending for this series. Makes me wanna play Farcry Primal again. Haha

Is this like reverse dr.stone?

Except main character is not as smart as senku and instead of going through time meeting a native it's now going back in time with 4 people meeting natives

Nic

This story got lot of potential, but imo it kinda they just move from japan to random african country at the same time not to the past ( just my feel)

Users who are viewing this thread