Taiga of Genesis

Can't help but feel a little impatient when things are still so interesting. Looking forward to new releases of this.

This is good, It get even better later on, I cant read japanese but I went and "read" the raw ( just looking at pictures ),, there 46 chapters right now.

Fed-Kun's army
@madasugo yeah seems intresting lokked till 20^^ it seems japanese genes will spread early :p but then again iam a bit concerned about history^^ i mean they kill humans left and right...

Holyland is still one of my favorite mangas. Anything by Mori Kouji is worth a read.

Fed-Kun's army
modern day japanese against neanderthals? yeah ive got my 500 yen coin and a satchel of gooseberries on the neanderthals...

Ahh. Holyland-author makes everything seem interesting for some reason. The MC always looks the same but its still great. :v

Man wish more time slip / travel series like this, group travel not just one person or two

Dex-chan lover
Yes, maybe that's the author's way of self-inserting himself into the story, hopefully younger-himself at a time when he wasn't sure what his place in the world was.

Users who are viewing this thread