Taikoku Cheat nara Isekai Seifuku mo Rakushou desu yo? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Power Uploader
Hiya all, this is a patron requested series that I'll be working weekly should things go smoothly on my end~

Double-page supporter
Ah, the good old soviet tactic of having more expendable soldiers than your enemy

Dex-chan lover
That was so incredibly jumbled, hopefully later chapters start making more sense.

Dex-chan lover
Another manga in which the MC is made to look smart by simply making all other people just dumb and then pretending that the MC is a genius compared to them.

Dex-chan lover
@Talh He very clearly says, that it doesn't matter if the enemy has geniuses or cheat characters, he's gonna drown them with numbers. Nothing intelligent about that.

Dex-chan lover
what the f*ck with this manga?
is the author, being high when draw this manga?

*everybody is shouting, 3 loli hug MC (while 1 loli masturbate + after MC junk)

Contributor
I would have beheaded that general on the first panel he shown up. To the pile of bad isekais you go.

Fed-Kun's army
miDcqF8.jpg

Glad I wasn't the only one confused, felt like there were missing pages or maybe a ch0 prologue

Dex-chan lover
@CountryMage:
Remember the part about pitfalls in this chapter?
The so called 'hero': "Our golems are powerful but slow and not that agile. So we should lure the enemies to places where this does not matter."
Then later the 'hero': "Oh my god! They dug pitfalls which is an essential weakness for our slow and inflexible golems. I did not see that coming."

So the "hero" knows about his golems' weaknesses but fails to account for pitfalls that are obviously also making use of those weaknesses?
Also which kind of even just "normal" leader would even speak about the method (erasing the magic characters) to destroy his own forces while he is on the battlefield?

The fact that the MC's side was able to take down the golems with pitfalls and then knew to erase the magic characters to have the victory even easier is just bs based on the principle "Make the enemy dumb to make the MC look smart".

Dex-chan lover
@Talh the point about the numbers, is that they dug the pitfalls, and started carving out the magic letters, after the Hero blurted out those weaknesses. MC threw numbers at the problem, to dig those holes, and to overpower the enemy forces, immediately after getting the info. The stupidest thing the hero did was talk before checking for spies, he caught the surveillance drone after blurting out secrets (not really, though, anyone that sees a golem knows that), so he wasn't surprised, just pissed that the battle was overturned.

Supporter
... This look like a bad story wrote by a 5y old child that only read isekai story... We have everything: Reincarnated hero, invoked hero made emperor, loli, and boobies harem, stupid mascot (half naked) cat girl, stupid helper (the general...)... Just missing the background (why/when he was invoked, where is the harem from, what is this "cheat item" that made him the emperor (for me it look like a divination ball...)...

I may try to read the chapter 2 if it's translated, but I don't think I will like this story :'(

Users who are viewing this thread