Taikoku Cheat nara Isekai Seifuku mo Rakushou desu yo?

i seriously question the 67 ppl as on now, on what basis u were able to give 6+ rating to this ****? i am flabbergasted by the by those 30 ppl who gave 10 pts for this.....

Could someone please educate me on how this shit gets reviewed by a publisher and is given the thumbs up to be drawn into an actual manga. I just don't get the process on why these shitty isekai's are being published over the more well know novels that will probably never see the light of day in the manga world.

I normally like reading trash manga and watching trash anime, but this is even beyond that level. I got to the end of the second chapter and never have I felt like I've wasted time more than reading this manga. Sitting in my chair doing nothing at all would have left me more fulfilled. This isn't trash this is just downright an insult to paper and broadband.

2 authors, yet this is the result

is this a troll? since i can't see why someone can write something so terrible

even among worst trash manga, this is a rare case

Fed-Kun's army
You know I saw the rating and I thought it can't be THAT bad right? No. It is. Very.

Fed-Kun's army
I just can't take it anymore, this trashekai literally makes no effort in trying anything. Dropping this hot mess

Dex-chan lover
So... I read the first chapter... This might be the worst thing I've ever read. The story doesn't have logical flow, it honestly reminds me of a story my nephew made up drew on like 20-30 sheets of paper and read to me once when he was 6.

I'm not trying to exaggerate or just trash on it with no basis. I just legitimately don't know if this is just supposed to be a meme or something. I enjoy isekai and generic battle harems, didn't enjoy this.

Dex-chan lover
I don't really read this but I do check it out from time to time just to see how low the score has gotten

Aggregator gang
3.0 Rating. I think that's the lowest I've ever seen since "Gal Cleaning." Won't say anything about the art since it's subjective and I've seen soooooooooooo much worse on high rated manga.

I wonder why...?
<Reads Chapter 1> Ok, kinda over the top, but interesting premise...
<Reads Chapter 2> Heroine is off her nut, but I've seen worse...
<Reads Chapter 3> Plot sure is all over the place, but it's there so I get the general idea...
(I judge a manga after three chapters) I can see why some wouldn't like this, but this is 6.0 to 7.0 range so far. Not seeing how it got such a nosedive...
<Reads Chapter 4> Not so bad, but I can see people being bored with this chapter.
<Reads Chapter 5-10> Ok, so it's the end of the political side of things and into battle. Definitely a slow read and not for those with little to no patience.

Not seeing how 3.0 factors into this. Starting to think it's some kinda herd mentality where it's cool to to hate. Overall, I'd give it a 5.0 to 6.0. Yes, I know it's a drop from Chapter 3, but politics, even isekai politics, bores me is why. It's not that bad. I'm gonna keep reading this.

ok, on 6/8 I posted, ok just so it has a date, 3.41.

Time for a new marker 7/15 3.25. No longer #3, but is now tied for #2. I have faith in it.

I read the 4 first chapters forcing myself to by saying maybe it will get better.

But this thing is just garbage. And the smartphone thing just made me quit on the spot

Users who are viewing this thread