Taikoku Cheat nara Isekai Seifuku mo Rakushou desu yo?

Currently this is the 3rd lowest in terms of non-0 rating on mangadex

That's pretty amazing

Contributor
See you all in two years (or less) when this inevitably gets an anime adaptation.
Because of course that's going to happen.

Dex-chan lover
How does a manga that winds up getting such a low rating even get published in the first place?

Dex-chan lover
The elf girl looks like https://www.mangadex.org/title/22909/guild-no-cheat-na-uketsukejou
Oh someone please scanlate Guild No Cheat. There was only 1 translated chapter. :/

@GurenNoOu
That's the weird taste of Japanese. Many really good mangas get axed and garbage gets more volumes. 🤪

wow, this is the first time I've seen a manga with rates like this.

Cringy. Drop out.

This writter is just like having 7-years old brain, not even reach chuunibyou brain.

Cringy. Drop out.

This writter is just like having 7-years old brain, not even reach chuunibyou brain.
Kaima Takaaki : Born in 1977. He really need to grow up.

ok just so it has a date, 3.41. Of those rated, only 2 more to beat for the lowest score. It's like golf right? We're number 3, we're number 3.

@fagguette101 I'm curious about the 27 that rated it as a 10.

Double-page supporter
This isn't fair, how can I not read something that sounds this terrible and with a rating to match?
I don't know whether or not this passes the threshold where curiosity turns to masochism.

Dex-chan lover
Wow...this is like...bad bad. The dialogue’s got no flow. Art is about as bad. All i can say is “yikes”

Contributor
@Yanrezu
Looks like the publishing company is Kadokawa.
/unless your rhetorical question was, "Who allows this garbage to make it past quality control and approves it for publishing?"
In which case, the answer would still be the editors at Kadokawa.

Can't say I've seen the tag 'Little/No Plot' very often, but I'm not going to read this to find out if that's true or not.
Another thing, here on MD it's tagged as 'Shounen', but on M-U it's marked as 'Seinen'?

Users who are viewing this thread