Taimashi to Akuma-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 37 - A Trip, Exorcist, and Demon-Chan

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if there’s ever going to be some sort of time skip. As they get closer it’s getting kind of weirder how young she is. She is literally mistaken as his daughter.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh, that gave my day a lift. I mean, I was already doing fine, really, so this is more like a cherry on top, but still.

Dex-chan lover
@Tkipani
She is not that young, it is just that she is a demon and they liked live for longer and look wise age slower.

I was squealing and then crying a lil bit and squealing again cuz of the cuteness,,, ooo what a rollercoaster in one chapter. Ma heart cant take it 😭😭👌

zmy heARTTTTT
ughhhh this is too sweet for my heartzz
I can't take it anymore~~~~

this is like bathing in candy even tho its about demons
HOWW

Supporter
I just realize this manga only has 53 chapters. Hope it gets a happy fluffy ending :3

Dex-chan lover
I like how casually he just tells her that he kills Demons just to quell the rage inside him to a child lol

Dex-chan lover
What a beautiful chapter thematically, and art-wise. Really just confirms what we all suspected of Evan's background. Poor V-chan really wanted to go too, lol.
@Frostisss Admittedly, apart from V-chan and Lily the rest of the demons are depicted as irredeemable wild hyenas who succumb to their savage nature like Evan's former Demon Ex.

"just precious"... I`ll borrow these words, aunt Lyla, and say them about this whole chapter, as well as about every single chapter so far. Precious indeed. Each one is cute and heartwarming. 😍😍😍
Thank you so much for translating this masterpiece, Harmless Monsters! 😊

Dex-chan lover
@Mrsy don't think full raw is available there, only saw previews like the on bookwalker website.

Users who are viewing this thread