Taimashi to Akuma-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 52 - Exorcist and Demon-chan 2

Dex-chan lover
Why cant we have some nice father/daugther manga, I mean this one did not hide it s intension but for fuck sake.
While that'd be cool, the tags and synopsis I knew it wouldn't at least there are some active series that have that though (that haven't gone daughter becomes a love interest yet so yay) The issue here is there was really no proper lead up to this cause it's axed so it feels unnatural.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all your hard work so far!

The lifespan tying still feels really messed up but that's probably insurance on the church's side. And I feel like she'd object if they found a way around it anyway...

Aggregator gang
A beautiful true love story that's coming to its end soon. I can't wait for the last chapter to see how it ends. (hopefully with a kiss)

i want to see more of their happy days :(
just random lighthearted things and wholesome dad-daughter moments
but it seems like they're pushing it in the other direction huh

Dex-chan lover
It's sad to think it is ending in these terms, but at least it got to the point were they could start to meet with other humans and live a decent life.

Also still reading, and hoping you're doing well

Dex-chan lover
Been a fan of this one since the beginning, hate to see it end so abruptly, but I did kind of feel like it was dragging its feet for a while now. Happy ending for the most part, so I'll take it.

Dex-chan lover
I just want to see an uuuoooohhhh 😭 ending. Let the lolicon go full steam and make them do lewd stuff or something.

Supporter
Well this is about as adorable as it gets - looking forward to it ending though, nothing worse than a series that doesn't know where it's going before getting the drop, and this one has now done the rounds with the usual SoL checkpoints so be good to put this to rest.

I've been reading this manga for a long time, it'll be sad to see it end. Thanks for the translation over the years!

Users who are viewing this thread