Taimashi to Akuma-chan

The demon is cute but the dude is creepy as hell. I wonder how people would treat this story if it was a demon boy instead of a girl.

Also how is the rating so high for this lmao nothing happened in the story yet.

Contributor
i feel like the exorcist is more of teasing her then actually leading her on, as in he has no romantic interest in her.

Dex-chan lover
If anyone wants a man x oni doujin here it is https://mangadex.org/title/32823/oni-dakedo-onnanoko (NSFW)

How can anyone read this? No person can expected to handle how adorable every page is.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
There is only one thing that matters. It is not whether it has lolis or shotas.

It is fine as long as it's cute. Cats! Dogs! Children! Water fleas!

Aggregator gang
Thinking it's to good to be true, after reading the first 3 chapters I went back to the title page to check if there's tragedy tag. Lol. Imagine my sigh of relief when I saw none.

@Eschaton
Nah, this is the kind of setting where the church is probably the highest power so the FBI wouldn't be able to arrest the exorcist. The church would definitely apprehend him though for being a lolicon and not a shotacon though.

He's a little too condescending in his attitude towards her, but his reaction when he though some other exorcist roughed her up made up for that. She, on the other hand, is about the cutest thing that's come up the pike for a long while. She is a total sweetheart. It makes me think of the oni girl in Tetsunagi Kooni. I love the Japanese manga that has to do with other than human interaction. I think it's because I've spent my adult years reading about Koko the gorilla, and understanding that octopi have the problem solving ability of young human children. (I refuse to eat takoyaki or other octopus dishes. It would feel like eating a human child.) As a somewhat elderly person (age 62) in the US, I fight hard to recognise those who have come from different ethnic backgrounds than I have. I hate bigotry and totally rigid thinking more than anything else I can think of. Children are to be cherished, and cultural difference is to be embraced (as long as it doesn't encompass the "Aunt Killing" mentioned in the book "Sapiens)."

Anyhow, I am really enjoying the story of the exorcist and the totally innocent demon girl. It's really nice.

Users who are viewing this thread