Taimashi to Akuma-chan

I used to be healthy until I read this story. Now I'm an addicted diabetic patient 😍👹😍

How old is the Exorcist?

Like he’s a kid in the photo, and he’s clearly not a kid now but his behavior this chapter doesn’t seem like he’s in his late 30s or 40s or even 50s like his white hair suggests. Is he still in his 20s or something?

Dex-chan lover
Sort of cute
but what
@MadParadox
says.
>I rate this easy jailbait out of 10

@jew_exterminator
>jew_exterminator
Oi, vey, a retard. At least I don't have tinfoil or nazi friends in real life... Oh, wait, I have both - fuuUUUUUUUU.

E: mmm, an @ is needed...

Dex-chan lover
I don't like how it is a romance, I would have been with it just being fluff

Gotta agree with the commenter before me.
As much as I am addicted to fluffy romances, it feels more natural to think of this as a father-daughter relationship rather than a possible boyfriend-girlfriend relationship.

Double-page supporter
there's no way this is legal, but it's so cute I'll allow it

I learned that in the LN she is using magic to get people to like her and marries him ...but she cool now ....

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
It's odd how it constantly oscillates from being really frigging cute, to being really frigging creepy.
The kid is cute, but it is also an adult that goofs around with a child to a disturbing level. He fawns over her so irresponsibly, that she'd take his behavior for granted. That'd make her grow up to be a horribly twisted person.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone notice that she finna have a huge ass father-con problem when she gets older?

Users who are viewing this thread