Taimashi to Akuma-chan

Dex-chan lover
>no demon loli hugging you and crying with you every day
why live?

Double-page supporter
Please tell me this won't end up with the old guy marrying the loli when she grows older. It's already happened in 2 manga I've read and I'm so very, very sick and tired of it.

Contributor
@Cerein

Please tell me this won't end up with the old guy marrying the loli when she grows older.

I have bad news for you...
Well, maybe not marry, but they will obviously end together later.

If you want to avoid romantic relationship and get your "Daughter/father feeling", don't read fantasy manga with this theme, or focus on manga with Not-human male character like Somali or Tatsunaki no Shoujo.

Dex-chan lover
So is this written by Neji under a different name used for straight pairings? So much Neji-like vibe going on here.

This manga would be way better if it was only wholesome. Fuckin loli-bait my god, great way to ruin an otherwise good manga

This shit is fantastic, its like eating cake with my eyes, Evan needs to keep building his harem, turn the entire Demon World into nothing but lolis infatuated with him.

Dex-chan lover
I hate that I stumbled on this. It is not good for my fragile heart, yet I can't help but want more.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm, the rating system seems to be broken... It won't let me select anything higher then a 10.

Double-page supporter
My favorite scene:
x26.png

If the exorcist girl keeps tormenting herself from the agony of jealousy, she may end up blowing her head and start shipping them then

@mugfugginbigboi Shut the fuck up Emilia, we know you jelly you ain't getting enough love and affection from a surrogate father who honest to god actually cares about you, now go home and look for a man instead of being such a miserable and servile existance because a little girl got herself a dad who just happens to be handsome

Users who are viewing this thread