Taimashi to Akuma-chan

Is this actually romance or just incorrect tagging? I started to read it but I'm worried about like you know...

Aggregator gang
1 chap every 1/2 month 30 /54 chap ... i hope we´ll be getting faster releases soon

Ahy do i feel like. The girl who dumped him was an demon. But in reality she did not dump him but she was killed by a different exorcist ???

Whats happened to the English Translation? Is the author just slow on getting out new stuff or did the translation team drop this super cute manga?

To all the people wondering if they should read and are worried about the romance tag, I’d say give it a shot ?

Imo it’s just that the girl grew rlly attached to him, while his actions towards her feels like a dad that’s messing around with his cute daughter. At first I was a bit uncomfortable but once I started seeing their relationship in this way, I could wholeheartedly enjoy the fluff :DD

Dex-chan lover
it's shouen genre for the setting and, romance = shoujo, targeted towards women. this story is very sweet and I wouldn't have it any other way.
the latest cover makes me nervous and excited about plot development

reu

Dex-chan lover
It's not pedophilia if she has horns - The manga

Which I guess is correct, you wouldn't be called a pedo for fucking a calf

I don't like lolis and stories with to much age gap but this it's just sweet without been uncomfortable.

For those who are worried about implications of grooming/pedophilia, i'd say that in this manga it isn't the case.
I believe the demon is mistaking her feelings of admiration as romantic, Evan meanwhile 100% treats them as if they were his child- he doesn't view them as a romantic interest or anything of the sorts. He notices the "flirting"(if you could call it that) she does, but he never takes them seriously. Although he does have a kind of charming or lowkey flirty personality, that's kinda just in his nature(as we've seen with how he acts with all the other characters).

That's just my two cents though, and I respect anybody who feels otherwise or uncomfortable with this manga.

sdz

I'm just here for all the moralfags reading loli manga and expecting to somehow have a moral compass superior to others because they oppose drawings doing things they don't like.
Super comfy manga btw, I hope it turns out like usagi drop, but with more sad

Da Kawk is wrong with people? This is basically like a dad and his daughter. Adopted daughter? Seriously, you people who call it pedo or grooming need a boot up your rear.

@Alciel this manga? yes, started and stopped since 3 months ago in fact

He's not a pedo I get that, but just the way the manga depicted him on his expression, wording, and attidute. The demon-chan not seeing him as a parental figure and him clearly knew about it and playing along with her doesn't help the case either, maybe he gets softer (edit: and more parental figure like) but I already stopped reading this midway long ago

Dex-chan lover
@Alciel
What about that romance tag though?
I don't there'd be one it was a father-daughter like relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread