Taisho Maiden Fairytale - Vol. 5 Ch. 31

i agree that she should get raped but i feel like she’ll enjoy that shit, she should experience something worse

Group Leader
You guys said some indecent thing right there. Please, hold yourselves. She doesn't even deserve to get raped, it'd be better if she slowly dies painfully in a fire bare naked with a stake piercing her lower through her upper mouth.

A7o2Mf6.png

what is with this manga always teetering between "aww this is sweet" and "why are the girls half/fully naked and or weirdly sexualized half the fucking chapters"??? surely we could've seen onee-san after her bathtime but of course, another opportunity

You are not a whore. You are the entire brothel.

I'm really surprised at how horrible this family is. I get it, the family sucks, but they always one-up each other every time. I was expecting a fluffy manga, but god damn... this manga is lighthearted, but it can also be extremely messed up when it wants to be. I just wanted some fluffy exchanges. Not these cock-sucking, smegma-smeared, shit-stained douchebag twat troglodytes. We got the sly cunt of a little brother, the braindead cantaloupe of an older sister, and then we got the one and only smooth brain father whose funeral procession is going to be made up of people spitting on his grave.

In all seriousness though, I am very surprised at how intense this manga can get.

Aggregator gang
She needs to punished by the Brazen Bull. She's the sickest person i've seen in a while from mangas.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, now i get it(i guess)! Basically, the older brother was preventing Tamahiko's letters from going to his father, because that way he could give his younger brother more "time", since he would soon be "dropped" from the family and could be free (just like their uncle), since he would read the letters beforehand and choose which ones to deliver~ :meguupog:

Gentlemen
:finnawoke:
We have a new and important mission at hand. Those sadistic "family" members need a little shove in the right direction.
Also Gentlemen
:pepehmm:
Anyone who hurts the most wholesome woman in this story need to be delt with. MAKE THEM PLEAD FOR DEATH.

Users who are viewing this thread