Takabisha Kyonyuu Ojou-sama to Himitsu no Ecchi - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
I really like dresses like hers that emphasize a woman's bust. It looks like her boobs might spill out at any moment. Not to mention the way she proudly and ostentatiously presents her chest. It shows that she isn't afraid to show others how big she really is, which I find fantastic. She also has a bigger butt than I was expecting; it's so naturally plump and full to a breathtaking degree. Despite how haughty and spoiled she acts you can tell sex with her is very fun and comfortable. Her wonderfully warm womb would be filled in mere moments if she had her way with me.

Thank you for the translation.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I really like dresses like hers that emphasize a woman's bust. It looks like her boobs might spill out at any moment. Not to mention the way she proudly and ostentatiously presents her chest. It shows that she isn't afraid to show others how big really is, which I find fantastic. She also has a bigger butt than I was expecting; it's so naturally plump and full to a breathtaking degree. Despite how haughty and spoiled she acts you can tell sex with her is very fun and comfortable. Her wonderfully warm womb would be filled in mere moments if she had her way with me.

Thank you for the translation.
Uh

Dex-chan lover
In a true ojou-like fashion, this sounds like a super roundabout way to say 'I like you. Please be my husband'

Users who are viewing this thread