Takane no Hana wa Chirasaretai - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Fed-Kun's army
I love this mangaka's work, usually, because the stories seem smooth and make sense (the gorgeous art is a plus) but I'm afraid that this one is a bit all over the place. One chapter he is all "I'll never bite you, Omega this....omega that....you're my bitch" and then the next chapter he is the reincarnation of romeo talking about fated pairs, how sex is better when it's not forced by their instinct and giving flower bouquets. It doesn't make any sense.

All of a sudden, Renjaku wants to be with Hana? What happened? We didn't see any reason for the change of heart. Hmmm...

Still loved it though.

Thank you very much for the update!

alpha is super bad with expressing himself but jdjsjsjsbi wanna see them happy tgt 🥺❤️ thanks for the update!

Hmmm is he going to be like "psych! JK jk these flowers are for work?" Or is he just ooc?

@Akera93 I don't think it's that strange. He obviously has a soft spot for Hana. The fact that he was willing to even temporarily mark him, and collects him like a bag of groceries whenever the little brother approaches him is proof that he wants to keep Hana around. Hana's the one who thinks he's just being nice, we haven't seen much of Ren's inner monologue.

Users who are viewing this thread