Takane no Hana wa Midaresaki - Ch. 62 - Our Normal, Alone

Dex-chan lover
Both love to be whipped and made for each other.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Was just thinking before I read this that they haven't really done much lately since I guess they're going slow and figuring it all out. Guess this chapter was something though

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update

Edit: wholesome sm but pissplay maybe not that appropriate right next to the kids playground

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This series is like the fucking eclipse…

It can’t decide if it’s wholesome or lewd as shit, so it decided to be both 😅
Honestly that's the only reason I keep reading it. Seeing a chick piss is about one of the last things I want to see. And honestly the degrading talk has already gotten kinda stale.

But since the beginning there's this oddly wholesomeness emanating from them, despite all the depravity.

It's such an interesting dichotomy that I just keep reading lol

Dex-chan lover
This series is like the fucking eclipse…

It can’t decide if it’s wholesome or lewd as shit, so it decided to be both 😅
That's what makes this one of the best BDSM romances. It knows when to give us the good stuff and when to slow down and just let the people be people.

Dex-chan lover
Least this is more wholesome than Nana to Kaoru was. Hopefully this doesn't take a similar turn as it did as well
What? I'm still on the first Nana to Kaoru series and I have nothing but good things to say about it. I heard that there was some sequel that was mediocre, but was it really that bad?

Dex-chan lover
What? I'm still on the first Nana to Kaoru series and I have nothing but good things to say about it. I heard that there was some sequel that was mediocre, but was it really that bad?
It starts off good and strong, I admit. The "turn" that I'm talking about is toward the end of the first one, I believe the last 2 or 3 volumes (Been a long while since I've last read it), but yeah, in my opinion it was bad. Would hate to derail this thread with a side discussion and spoiler for a totally different manga so I'll leave it at that

Dex-chan lover
There's a chronology to it. It goes like this:
Nana to Kaoru
Nana to Kaoru: Black Label (a sidestory/expansion of the original)
Nana to Kaoru: Last Year

In my not so humble opinon, the dip in quality was when it flirted with netorare, but that was near the end of the first series. Last Year is shorter and not as good on the whole, but plot threads are tied up.

Dex-chan lover
There's a chronology to it. It goes like this:
Nana to Kaoru
Nana to Kaoru: Black Label (a sidestory/expansion of the original)
Nana to Kaoru: Last Year

In my not so humble opinon, the dip in quality was when it flirted with netorare, but that was near the end of the first series. Last Year is shorter and not as good on the whole, but plot threads are tied up.
Ok, when you say it flirted with it, how far did it go? And in what direction, involving Nana or Kaoru or some other couple?
I'm a bit disappointed to hear bad things about this series, because it's probably my fav kinky romance, to the point that I've read. Nothing really comes close to depicting BDSM in a wholesome way, other than maybe this series.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, when you say it flirted with it, how far did it go? And in what direction, involving Nana or Kaoru or some other couple?

Kaoru-lookalike landlord, of the summer retreat Nana and the president and co. are studying in, picks up that Nana is a sub. Nana, missing Kaoru because he told her to concentrate on her exams, encourages and comforts him because he's seemingly got some of the same troubles as Kaoru. Unfortunately, he interprets that as permission to drug, kidnap and tie her up.
It gets to the point he's about to do something irreversible... before Kaoru comes in from the top rope with the flying knee.
It ends well enough, but at the time I couldn't get on with the fact it was introduced in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
Kaoru-lookalike landlord, of the summer retreat Nana and the president and co. are studying in, picks up that Nana is a sub. Nana, missing Kaoru because he told her to concentrate on her exams, encourages and comforts him because he's seemingly got some of the same troubles as Kaoru. Unfortunately, he interprets that as permission to drug, kidnap and tie her up.
It gets to the point he's about to do something irreversible... before Kaoru comes in from the top rope with the flying knee.
It ends well enough, but at the time I couldn't get on with the fact it was introduced in the first place.
Damn that's wild. But honestly not enough to ruin their relationship for me, since it's kinda separate from that. Thanks for the info, bro.

Users who are viewing this thread