Takane no Hana wa Midaresaki - Ch. 65 - Spilled Secrets

Dex-chan lover
how this degenerate series soo wholesome? lol
Though they are too young to be this savant about it (imo), they have great understanding with eachother so it comes across very sweet when they not doing the dirty. Well, those who seek BDSM don't necessarily involve it in to every aspect of their lifes, so outside of it, this is pretty fluff romance story.

Group Leader
medalist.png

this is me after the last page finally got me to go read Medalist and I realized it's really good

Dex-chan lover
Though they are too young to be this savant about it (imo), they have great understanding with eachother so it comes across very sweet when they not doing the dirty. Well, those who seek BDSM don't necessarily involve it in to every aspect of their lifes, so outside of it, this is pretty fluff romance story.
And it also builds strong trust and comfort with each other's boundaries (if done correctly). It's a bit taboo, so you feel a bit like you're "in on a secret together" and you've seen each other at some of your most vulnerable moments. Not just the sub being physically vulnerable, but also both the dom and the sub being emotionally vulnerable by baring their taboo desires to each other. Simply indulging in these acts requires a lot of (potentially embarrassing) communication, so I guess it also tends to mean better communication within the relationship.

I think I even read some (surface level) study that claimed that BDSM couples tended to be more stable and report greater relationship satisfaction (dont quote me on that though).

Dex-chan lover
Is that a Han Solo/princess Leia reference?

“I love you.” “I know.”

Dex-chan lover
This is why the story is great. The trust and communication they have outside their BDSM time. The realistic situations they get into during their normal lives.

Dex-chan lover
Kink stuff aside, this is one of the best romance mangas out there. I hope to god we’re not thrown a curve ball and it stay this wholesome, and they stay together.

Dex-chan lover
Slow-Loris Minezaki is indeed adorable.

I may have said it before, but I'll say it again: Minezaki is a fully-fleshed-out person. She's madly in love with the male character, and on top of that she has separate interests and flaws and facets. Like staying up late to read.

Users who are viewing this thread