Takane no Hana wa Midaresaki - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
This chapter toed a dangerous line. I get that they're teens and teens are stupid. I get they're fumbling and learning.
But in this one she said "stop" and he didn't. Which is fine cause she actually wanted more, she didn't really mean it. But it's a clear indication that they need a safe word. NOW.

@Elianor Tbf, I din't think this was unsafe? The diamond and turtle back was hardly detailed enough to actually use, I think, and still made a clear point about the collarbone knot.
And the actual bondage was a very simple "prisoner" type (does this have a name?), around arms, above and below breasts. Doubt you can really hurt anyone with that, beyond the actual rope marks.

@Tatherwood look I'm not an educator and I actually hate having to teach people stuff. So sorry if I'm curt and impatient. But, what you said was very ignorant. It doesn't take much to compress and permanently damage a nerve, and they did everything for that to happen. If you want to educate yourself, there are plenty of fine resources. But don't go around spreading dangerous stuff like that. It's not about knots being "simple", it's about basic precautions being completely thrown out of the window.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't read the text explaining about the rope process...

I can't have that knowledge on my brain

Users who are viewing this thread