Takane no Hana wa Midaresaki - Vol. 6 Ch. 35 - Basically the Same as

Dex-chan lover
How a can this be so wholesome and cute and deviant at the same time? He just bit her breast so strong it bled and followed by essentially proposing to her! The hell, man! Not even Kaoru was that extreme.

Dex-chan lover
Ok that does it. I am going to go look for medalist. I gotta know about it now.

Dex-chan lover
Really confused on who's talking to who here.

Who called gyarus hot? Sawada? That doesn't sound like him to just call random chicks hot out loud like that, especially after him just saying he didn't think the socks were that cute.

If not him then who? Why did they say "boys are so quick to think of it in a dirty way"? Was there a guy off-panel yelling it? Was it the other girl?

Times like this really confuse me, I wish more Mangas adopted the "color bubbles for specific people" or at least put a name in the bubble for whose talking when they're not in the panel the bubble is in.

Dex-chan lover
Really confused on who's talking to who here.

Who called gyarus hot? Sawada? That doesn't sound like him to just call random chicks hot out loud like that, especially after him just saying he didn't think the socks were that cute.

If not him then who? Why did they say "boys are so quick to think of it in a dirty way"? Was there a guy off-panel yelling it? Was it the other girl?

Times like this really confuse me, I wish more Mangas adopted the "color bubbles for specific people" or at least put a name in the bubble for whose talking when they're not in the panel the bubble is in.
I assumed it was like random guys in class.

Dex-chan lover
Bet they’re a Anjou reference, read that
That couple didn't seem to have an Anjou vibe to them exactly. The gyaru here is like a super outgoing boisterous type and the guy seems like a super serious high achieving studious type. Whereas Anjou is more of a composed, teasing type and her MC is more of a nervous dork.

Users who are viewing this thread