Takane no Hana wa Midaresaki - Vol. 8 Ch. 45 - Surely Everyone Loves Them

Dex-chan lover
I don’t think “Never washing your hands” thing even applies here. This isn’t an idol shaking your hand once a year, she’s your girlfriend dude. You’ll see her tomorrow at school if you want another squeeze

Dex-chan lover
I don’t think “Never washing your hands” thing even applies here. This isn’t an idol shaking your hand once a year, she’s your girlfriend dude. You’ll see her tomorrow at school if you want another squeeze
Plus is he like never going to eat fries again (or any other food that required you use your hands)?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the upload! haha this was one of my favorite chapters yet, this series is just way too enjoyable!

Dex-chan lover
ahhh yes, the pinch and snap technique. works on most hook type bras, though you have to watch out for ones that only hook in the front. youll look like a fool searching for the clip on her back if you arent careful

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe it took them THIS long to get to boob mashing, while going through so much other stuff already.

This is the lewdness equivalent of learning how to fly before you can even crawl.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. Was that panel with the bra on the books a hint of what is to come? I'll laugh so hard if next chapter is the teachers trying to figure out which students were lewding in the library because she was so lost in the moment that she forgot to pick it up.

Thanks for the translation!!

Dex-chan lover
Our boi has yet to become a man of culture. Learn some proper technique, dude! Hopefully this will come with time.

Dex-chan lover
Our boi has yet to become a man of culture. Learn some proper technique, dude! Hopefully this will come with time.
He’s a man of culture ever since the chapter it was stated he’s a ass man

Dex-chan lover
FINALLY

It took us 45 goddamn chapters to finally get some boob action in here. I cannot believe it took this long!

Also, I wonder if she asked him to do it from behind because she was embarrassed? Or because it'd be more.... Stimulating for her?

Either way I think the goal was accomplished.

Users who are viewing this thread