Takane to Hana

One of the best written Shoujo I’ve ever read. The main characters are so much fun to watch interact, and actually make mature decisions when confronted with problems! Definitely a good read for any demographic.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, this is really top notch. The characters are great, the comedy is great, the dialogue is great, the romance is nice in its particular backhanded way. One of my current favourites, for sure.

Need... more... chapters....
Suffering from.... smugness... withdrawal...!
(But will continue to wait patiently for my next fix!)

This is absolute the best. Every character is somewhat understandable and every chapter actually makes me laugh at loud. Hana is savage.

@deoxyribo9 I see, thx. I will check if I can get hold of the official version. The Spanish version seems to be updated but that's the only one that I have seen with updates.

Contributor
Phoenix Serenade (the scanlation group currently doing this) doesn't appear to have dropped it, but the group is on hiatus right now due to the sudden death of the admin's father.

Group Leader
There has been 48 chapters scanlated, though the scanlators there are also inactive, in some manga sites, to my knowledge

I hate it when a truly good manga ends for a brief time and I have to wait for more chapters to appear. What I hate most of all is not being able to thank the author themself for creating such a...masterpiece in my opinion. The humor and comedy really make me laugh so hard. The characters are so lovable, I cannot wait until their romance really gets a move on. I want to see their love blossom. Thank you so much for all the hard work you've put into your volumes. I cant express the joy manga like this gives me. Every volume had me grinning like a fool and laughing out loud.🤗 Arigato Gozaimasu.

Nothing can beat the overall excitement in this shoujo manga.
This should be the one that deserves an anime adaptation, I can't really imagine how they try to interact with each other.
They passively aggressively about their feelings from the beginning. Without acknowledging defeat, and immediately bring them to play into a game not to be the one to succumb.

I've followed it up to vol 13 and it's really full of surprises! This is a manga that I don't dare to give up. I hope this can run up to more than 20 volumes. The author really can make me forget the 'results' of their development. I purely want to see many moments from those stupid couple.

Pls don't drop. I really love this manga and it is my recuperation after Last Game ended back then.
I didn't really like the live action adaptation showing rn.
Love lots <3

Users who are viewing this thread