Takane to Hana

Dex-chan lover
Decent shoujo. Current rating is overrating it a fair bit though, it's closer to the low end of an 8

Aggregator gang
@KajurN, everything on this website is overrated. People aren't as harsh when It comes to rating compared to MAL or any other cite like it.

Man coming from mangarock where they had available up to chapter 79 to this is kind of a dissappointment

Fed-Kun's army
Is there love triangle in this ? or its just the main pair getting together ?
Apparently it does have love triangle... I mean, the romance writing is good with shoujo, but everytime there is a love triangle with 2 or more guys "fighting" over one girl, and the girl is uncertain to whom is the one she likes...

This manga is still ongoing right ?

@WhiteEkans it's ongoing but doesn't appear to be scanlated anymore, I've seen some sites up to chap 69 and then I think they stopped because there's an official English translation.

@WhiteEkans I'm not sure, I haven't moved on the the official english yet. I was thinking of picking it up from amazon digital though at some point

Dex-chan lover
trash delusion. the man just goes at her speed constantly, and nothing about her behavior is attractive. not much of his is either. just bizarre

i read this years ago and then forgot about it. somehow i remembered yesterday and read everything again up to the latest chapter even though my paper is due to tomorrow ... i only regret forgetting about this for so long.
does anyone know when the newest chapters are gonne be translated? im aware that theres an offical english translation and if i had the money, id buy it to support the the artist but im super broke and in debt :(

Double-page supporter
Tbh this manga has made it my go-to reference for an age gap romance. It's that good

This has an official translation by Viz. If you're seeing uploaded chapters up to Volume 15, then you're reading the official translation (support the creator and buy it!). The Japanese version HAS been completed, but with the pandemic, we might not see the English version until next year. (Amazon has volume 16 listed as going on sale in JANUARY 2021. I'm so unhappy.)

I have read up to ch.85 on another site but I like this age gap. It’s addressed and there is no creepiness.

Fed-Kun's army
Is being published by viz in English Volume 15 is out right now with volume 16 coming out at the beginning of January. Vol. 16 starts with chapter 86.

Takane & Hana, Vol. 16 Release January 5, 2021 ISBN-13 978-1-9747-2004-0

Takane & Hana, Vol. 15 goes to chapter 85 with a bonus story. Release July 7, 2020
ISBN-13 978-1-9747-1525-1

Users who are viewing this thread