Takarakuji de 40 oku Atatta ndakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru - Ch. 61

Fed-Kun's army
What's with the weird typesetting on page 3?
edit: there's also an extra 1 at the start of the first bubble on page 11

Double-page supporter
Okay I need to ask this question because I feel like I'm either missing something or forgot it: who's this girl in the forest? Should I remember her?

Dex-chan lover
Somehow the math in this chapter isn't mathing.
They need 3,75kg of ice per day which MC equates to 2l. Where's the remaining 1,75kg gonna come from?
Then he says a two month period would take 120 bottles but in the next page it's doubled to 240. How?

On pg19, is Kazura missing some text in his middle of the page thought bubble or am i crazy?
Sadly manga characters often don't finish their sentences, be it in thought or...

Dex-chan lover
Then he says a two month period would take 120 bottles but in the next page it's doubled to 240. How?
I think the error was 2 liters means 2 big bottles, it should be 2 liters means 1 big plastic bottles, hence justifying "big" bottle. A liter bottle is pretty standard, 2L is just a bigger version of it. So 120 big bottles = 240L of water.
But I don't understand the rest. I don't know why they are speaking in tonne, 1 tonne of water is 1000 kg of water, or 1000 L of water, which is 500 2L bottles. 80t of water, you'd need 40 000 2L bottles. For 2 months, lets say 60 days, that's 667 ish 2L bottles everyday.

Contributor
I don't remember who the black-haired girl is
Okay I need to ask this question because I feel like I'm either missing something or forgot it: who's this girl in the forest? Should I remember her?
I think she's the previous owner of the house on Earth that the gate connects to; and since it belongs to the MC's family she could be an ancestor of his.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty hilarious in the chapter they do a timeskip and its 5 months and thats how long ago it was since there was a update

Fed-Kun's army
I think she's the previous owner of the house on Earth that the gate connects to; and since it belongs to the MC's family she could be an ancestor of his.
Remember the tale of the original Greysion, he had a lover that followed him into the forest to wait for him? She seems to have a ghostly vibe since she appears and disappears at will, it feels like she's the original Greysion's lover.

Supporter
This chapter just felt randomly strewn together. And how is this the chapter that follows up the previous one?

Also, it's been 5 months since he went home or to visit the village? WTF MC?

Users who are viewing this thread