Takarakuji de 40 oku Atatta ndakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 18.5 - Eira & Marie

Dex-chan lover
I don't see a harem poor girl just wants some Mc dick... But never give up

Power Uploader
Too bad our MC is suffering with unawareness syndrome...

Dex-chan lover
@ma_ko
... or maybe they're not his type, or maybe he just doesn't have dick-for-brains-syndrome, or maybe he simply has principles.

It's not like men usually hump every swollen-chested two-legged creature they encounter...

Group Leader
@Nolonar well said

People who spoiled by the ecchi usual harem isekai now think that mc with dick for brain are something cool... ????

Dex-chan lover
@Kanika Personally, i'm just sick of MC's that do the "waah waah I'M SORRY" shtick you see in love comedy/harem settings.

Either be upfront and say she's not your type, or if she is, TELL HER.

I'm an older guy, and these kinds of mixed messages and misunderstandings just drag everything down. The only time a guy should be keeping a girl guessing is if he actually wants to seduce her.

Power Uploader
Sorry buti n this case it's hopeless, he's such a boring character in the LN it isn't even a joke

Dex-chan lover
i mean isn't he in love with the village girl, who seems to be in love with him, and hes strictly monogamous?

Contributor
@ma_ko

Well duh, he like the village girl (for now at least), he will not sleep with anyone just because they're a girl.
It's not a Hentai mangwa.

Group Leader
Great, after kronix and his constant trolling, here comes ma_ko... aaaaaand blocked.
Seriously, some people should just stop reading stuff on MangaDex and just stick to Hentai2Read or something.

I like this MC. He clearly likes that village girl, but is afraid that she might respond to his feelings with deference and submission by fear of angering a "god", and not love.
I personally understand this kind of behaviour. Maybe if more men thought like that, we wouldn't have needed a #metoo movement.

Double-page supporter
Kazura doesn't even realize that Zirconia is trying to seduce him with three women. He's just going about his business as usual.

Dex-chan lover
does mc really don't see that he is being plotted against? he should be aware I think, is like when he won the lottery, just that this time they aren't just behind his money but behind "his ability" as "god"

Users who are viewing this thread