Takarakuji de 40 oku Atatta ndakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 18.5 - Eira & Marie

@aFFi Kronix was way worst thou.

@ma_ko Kazura is basically from our society which is monogamous, he most likely likes the villager girl and I dont think Zirconia would try anything to enrage him so she is probably safe. Also Kazura most likely dont know about 2/3 girls trying to seduce him, he might acknowledge some of the princess actions but remember that he is much older and from our societal point of view a relation between the two of them is no bueno. (He is much older and she is a minor). This is not like your run of the mill isekai, he is way weaker than the normal person of this world, he only has his intellect and the things he buys from Earth.

Power Uploader
@Darkion

I know that, maybe i read too much isekai where MC is proactive, but reading the LN
led me to believe he's tragically oblivious of his surroundings (and i'm not only talking about love) and definitely does not want to get involved with anything that would even remotely endanger him even if it's for the sake of others

Dex-chan lover
Really hoping the next chapter is when
Zirconia gets BTFO
, I know i keep hyping this scene, but when I read it, it was so good I actually burst out laughing.

Group Leader
@kaminomikan
He doesn't realize it mainly because all the plotting is happening behind closed doors, so to speak, so there's no way of him knowing in the first place unlike us readers who see everything unfold. The closest I've seen him actually realize what was up, was on ch 17, page 29 (or Image 45 in the volume) when he questions to himself something being "off" with the conversation flow, but brushes it off as just himself overthinking it.

@degenerateafro
Kazura doesn't even realize that Zirconia is trying to seduce him with three women. He's just going about his business as usual.
^This.

@ma_ko
Minor correction: the English translation by Yukkuri is the WN, not the LN. I made that mistake myself early on before realizing it later. ....Unless you're reading the printed books themselves in Japanese, in which case, never mind.

@ma_ko Well as readers we get more information than the MC (we can see other characters daily lives) while the MC is very occupied, he lost trust in his world because everyone going after him when he won the lottery, he probably wants to rest somewhat (although he was dragged into helping the government).

This manga kinda reminds me of "Saving 80,000 Gold Coins in the Different World for My Old Age" although the girl there have much more luck than this guy.

Group Leader
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN
Why should I expose myself to those things if I can avoid it.
See, I'll give you an example. I really don't care what your opinion is, so I'll just block you too. ?

Dex-chan lover
I like zirconia's character, very sly and underhanded. Also, poor marie 😔

Users who are viewing this thread