Takarakuji de 40 oku Atatta ndakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru - Vol. 6 Ch. 27 - Fair Price

So the people at the door are Lieze and her maid Eira; I wonder what's about to go down.

Contributor
Zirconia looks like a best cake... too bad the MC is too much of a beta for her

Man why do isekai start getting so boring after a while. It's like a rule of thumb to start out with some interesting concept, then nothing ever happens.

Double-page supporter
On the last page are those three talking about the protagonist when they say "dumb mercant"?

Dex-chan lover
@SieghartX
Not only isekai, plenty of web novels (and LNs too) in general were like that. Authors just wrote whatever they like, but didn't plan ahead so stories ended up going nowhere.

Zirconia is almost perfect, if she ever gets over her trauma that Nelson guy will be in for a real treat well worth the wait.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry to hear that your life's been so shit recently, Harry! I can't donate, but I hope it turns out ok!

Thanks for translating! :)

Dex-chan lover
@Lanfear Zirconia is Leize's step mom. Zirconia is the second wife, and is considerably younger. She's about as old as MC.

Dex-chan lover
At this point Zirconia has gotten as much or ever more screentime then Valetta... and its making me sad because it doesn't seem like the MC will end up with Zirconia. It hurts. Can someone spoil me on the future romance of this series please?

Supporter
Oh wow, that sucks Harry! Sorry I haven't really used Discord at all, so I had completely missed your woes.
Glad that you're doing at least a bit better, and thank you for releasing the chapter despite it all!

Users who are viewing this thread