Takarakuji de 40 oku Atatta ndakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru - Vol. 7 Ch. 36 - Everyone's Convictions

Dex-chan lover
Look, its fine to keep your distance from a 14 year old, but shes not the only want looking out for some good humping.

Dropped, the reliationships progress is very slow and damn this series had a good start but i am just done with that slow fricking love triangle

Dex-chan lover
@nomadkingr6 but.... I wasn’t complaining to the translator tho? I’m just venting out my anger....how did you even think that I was complaining to the translator?

Lowkey, i feel like Valetta is gonna be the clear winner and what's gonna happen to liese (or whatever her name is.... lol it's 2 am and i started reading it from the beginning and now caught up leave me alone if i dont remember names) is she gonna accept that one knight Isaac(?). Why? because i doubt they'd do my boy dirty like that. To be honest, I wouldn't really mind if MC gets both of them. There's no harem tag rn so it feels obvious only 1 will win or no one will win since he comes from a different world that he can go back and forth. Idk

P.S. I prefer Valetta personality but I prefer Liesel(?) looks more. Overall, I won't really care for who wins. If both win, then cool.

Supporter
I guess gods can have a harem? I don’t see that suiting our guy’s morals though

Users who are viewing this thread