Takayukashiki Shoujo - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Return that damn ladle to the poor guy!
Can't you see? He is at breaking point!

Contributor
It's not really bad translator-san, as long as i can understand the story, it's good.
Anyway, give back the ladle, it hurt watching him.

Fed-Kun's army
Poor ladle guy lmao

Also I have no idea where this is going to go and revealing that she was once a fat old man plus is a robot makes it impossible for any kind of romance for me .-.

Fed-Kun's army
inb4 its not ladle's kun ladle and the real thief is a villian and the two will have a ladle shodown

So its google translated, eh?

But you're doing God's work translator-san. Keep up the good work

Supporter
where is that fat 45year old man's inter-dimensional pocket i wonder? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Now file a police report, and get them arrested. No, instead they just let the guys who have threatened their lives go free, to hurt other people and do more crimes.

Fed-Kun's army
Imagine banging her and suddenly she loses control over her appearance and now all of a sudden ur dic's in a 45 y/o fat guy's ass lmao

A robot that get's hungry and has complex human emotion. Can somebody explain this shit?

Dex-chan lover
If this girl-bot used to be a guy-bot, then I can only conclude that the ladle actually came from her prison wallet. That sort of function would need to be usable in both forms.

@Trimmage You neglect to bring up the time travel. So, that was fine but a machine wanting to eat, that's where you draw the line huh?

Users who are viewing this thread