Take Off That Camisole After School - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Yano is so beautiful. I love the size and shape of her boobs; not to mention how nice her bra was. I want to embrace her from behind and respectfully massage her boobs until her panties are completely damp from the horny wetness pouring from her cute crotch.

I'll kiss and sigh on her vagina, warming it up and encouraging her to squirt. I'll happily watch as her vagina trembles from violently squirting from "the good feeling."

Hina is amazing too. She's delightfully chesty, has nice curves, and a little mischievous. I love the way she poured her saliva on to Yano's boobs. The way her spit traveled between her bubbly meatbuns and on to Yano's nipples was wonderful. I would ask Hina would do the same to my crotch in a heartbeat. I want Yano and Hina to be on top of me as they squeeze their boobs, dripping with Hina's sexy saliva, together.

Thank you for the translation (it's nice seeing women put their crotches together. The ecstacy building up in both their private parts is clear sign of a pleasant "conversation" between their two cute vaginas).

Users who are viewing this thread