Taki Takanosuke no Sanpo Jikan

Contributor
The premise of this is odd, but somehow this wormed its way into my heart until I found myself truly loving this. It's very sweet. The art style is simple, and sometimes details are tough to make but, but I believe that adds to the charm. This is no five-star gourmet dish served to you over the course of hours, this is a nice bowl of Mom's chicken noodle soup. Take the time out of your day to read it, you won't regret it.

This one is one of these super rare jewels you find in a pile of manga out there, my 3rd time reading it, never get tired of it.

Fed-Kun's army
It's a well deserved 10 ? !
Really the kind of work which grow on you while you read it and leave you at the same time at peace, with a full smile, but craving for more when you finish it.

I'll gladly re-read it in a few months or a few years, and I'm sure I'll love it and find something new in it then.

Possibly the greatest slice of life manga I've come across yet. When I first read it, at age 60, I felt like I wanted to capture Taki's incredible kindness and exuberance for life (it made me get off my retired otaku butt and take long walks and start using my bowflex). I think that Asami Mart has perfected what only a few writers and mangaka achieve, which is creating characters that I would love to sit down to tea or a meal with and listen to and talk to until my throat was dry, and also a setting I would be totally happy living in. As I posted some time ago on bato.to, this manga makes me want to go out and build a clock tower. (Of course it doesn't hurt that one of my enthusiasms is love of antique clocks and pocket watches!) If you haven't read this before, open chapter one and prepare for a gentle and nostalgic journey that rivals Ashinano Hitoshi's best works.

Contributor
Such a good manga, pretty chill and breezy mmm...

A subtle but absolute masterpiece for people of all ages. This is a must-read! One can only hope to have lived so fully by Mr. Taki's age and still enjoy the gentle ebb and flow of the simple things in life.

Dex-chan lover
don't be deceive by the summary, this is a really nice, cozy, and heartfelt story.

It is really cute, moving sometimes and inspiring at other. If you have some time or is looking to have a good read, read this, you won't regret it.

thank you very much to the translation team and hats down to the author
good-job-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Really like this one, at first i thought it will be some old guy making women fall in love with him without him knowing. But it turned out much better. It has some warm feeling with the artstyle and less talk but the last few chapters makes things a little sad.
Man if he didnt interupt her at the end, maybe they might have kids.
But still he seems satisfied at the end.

orp

The execution is very nice, but at the core it's still just a harem fantasy.

Dex-chan lover
Re-reading this it feels like it ended too soon. Just enough to know about him and his life and a bit of the lives of the women he met too.

Users who are viewing this thread