Takou no Koori Hime wo Tasuketara, Otomodachi kara Hajimeru Koto ni Narimashita - Ch. 1.1 - Ice princess from another school

Dex-chan lover
Will that molester ever be caught? No. They evaporated into thin air once their purpose was fulfilled.

Like seriously...how do enough people watch her for her to have a universally aggreed upon nickname, yet nobody notice her getting molested? And the guy effortlessly escape on a moving train?

Which is it, japan? Are you hyper aware of your surroundings or completely oblivious?

Dex-chan lover
I like how to show how unreachable FMC is, they use that one guy from soccer who gets rejected.
I have read so many of these, and everytime that one soccer boy gets rejected
Starting to think that soccer doesn't make you very popular with girls in Japan

Dex-chan lover
drinking game
take a shot everytime you read a manga that has some random ass bland generic fucko that nobody cares about meet the schools beautiful universally agreed upon unapproachable ice princess

please i beg you i cant find anything that isnt a mangakas pitiful self insert delusion of rizz someone please recommend me a romcom that isnt slop

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Shout out to all the molesters out there for being a reason FMC start talking to MC. /s
The true wingmen tbh.

Will that molester ever be caught? No. They evaporated into thin air once their purpose was fulfilled.

Like seriously...how do enough people watch her for her to have a universally aggreed upon nickname, yet nobody notice her getting molested? And the guy effortlessly escape on a moving train?

Which is it, japan? Are you hyper aware of your surroundings or completely oblivious?
Sir, this is a Fantasy manga.

Fed-Kun's army
drinking game
take a shot everytime you read a manga that has some random ass bland generic fucko that nobody cares about meet the schools beautiful universally agreed upon unapproachable ice princess

please i beg you i cant find anything that isnt a mangakas pitiful self insert delusion of rizz someone please recommend me a romcom that isnt slop
You would be dead in 3 minutes

Users who are viewing this thread