Takou no Koori Hime wo Tasuketara, Otomodachi kara Hajimeru Koto ni Narimashita - Ch. 1.1 - Ice princess from another school

hmm as far as current information goes she is not on MCs school and I hope it stays that way... cause if she is on MCs school then this will lose so much of its uniqueness

Fed-Kun's army
Why the hell does the princess have to scare off the student to get a seat for the old lady? The bench is empty, it looks like it can fit 3 more people on it.

Dex-chan lover
Man I get it’s a troupe for a reason but does every ‘rando meets beautiful girl’ have to start with the girl getting molested then they start talking?
Dude, i was thinking the same! why must the setup criteria be "every other guy that isn't the MC is a terrible human being" I always hope for MCs to have something that make them stand out (which goes against the psychology of course), but unless the story is told from a female perspective, the guys in these stories are never going to be entertaining, instead just simply interchangeable.
All that being said, thanks to the translators for giving us a chance to read more of this series.

Dex-chan lover
Man I get it’s a troupe for a reason but does every ‘rando meets beautiful girl’ have to start with the girl getting molested then they start talking?
Because it's very likely even if MC gained the balls to go up and talk to her, he'll be like all the other guys she rejected and get turned down, and the story ends there. More likely, he wouldn't even get a chance to speak before she gives him the cold shoulder.

That's why something has to break into that wall of ice (the 'icebreaker', if you will) she put up before seeing the MC and actually considers talking to him. That something couldn't just be the molester getting into her personal space, it could be stopping a thief who went off with her purse (or even someone else's for that matter), a steel girder falling on her as she passes a construction site, shoving her out of the way from getting isekai'd by truck-kun, or helping out a toddler who happened to be her younger sibling. (Note: These are all legit situations that have happened at least once in manga, whether or not they were romcoms)

drinking game
take a shot everytime you read a manga that has some random ass bland generic fucko that nobody cares about meet the schools beautiful universally agreed upon unapproachable ice princess

please i beg you i cant find anything that isnt a mangakas pitiful self insert delusion of rizz someone please recommend me a romcom that isnt slop
saint cecilia and pastor lawrence is pretty good, if you haven’t already read that one

Dex-chan lover
this is so underwhelming. the promo has more content than this chapter one.

Dex-chan lover
Thx for translating, this series seems interesting. Who am I joking this is another formulated popular girl and average guy trope ain't it (bookmarks)
Well, at least the MC is portrayed as being attractive as well, so I feel it's not as preposterous

Dex-chan lover
It's generic, but I like it. Simple stuff like this is nice sometimes.

Supporter
Why the hell does the princess have to scare off the student to get a seat for the old lady? The bench is empty, it looks like it can fit 3 more people on it.
This is a designated seat for elderly (or pregnant) people, it has a sign indicating as much right above it. Its distinguishing feature is mostly that it's right next to a door, so in a crowded train the occupant doesn't have to fight their way through the molasses of human meat that comprise the East Asian public transit experience.

Users who are viewing this thread