Tales of Demons and Gods - Ch. 280

"You won't go back on your word right?"
Says the Qilin who just seconds before went back on his word

Fed-Kun's army
Err someone bypassing hatigramscanz?
is this another scanalator fewd? lolz

xts

No fewd it seems, just a sniper that preaches supporting the author but then proceeds to do the opposite. There’s a wave of them recently, some even just taking og scan group works and slapping their own credits page to it

Quit sniping series that are already being done by a group you will never be able to match. You don't have the ability to compete with a real scanlation group like hatigram, the best you can do is make something better than machine translations for other series @Spartuz

Dex-chan lover
@Gomun : this, I hope the Qilin will get what he deserves!

@Shiggle : Hatigram and other "real scanlation group" (whats makes a "real" or a "fake" one ? Because they seem all "real" to me...) refuse to post their work here. There is no sniping when it tries to appeal to a different group of people (the ones who only want to search a manga scan on one site). I am this kind of person, it's not that I hate Hatigram just that I often forgot to check between 12 different sites and only end up only checking Mangadex. I gladly welcome them.

@Spartuz Thanks for the scans! I wish you the best!

Group Leader
Well, the main reason i did this, is only for the readers who want to read from MD, @shiggle you said that i am sniping this series, but can i ask you something, what are you calling solo leveling scans then? If we think from your side weren't they sniping SL from JB?? Why didn't anyone tell anything to them? So we are just doing like solo leveling scans, releasing this for mangadex readers, if you don't want to read this, you can always read this from hatigram's site. i am not declaring a war on hatigram, i didn't liked their doing on deleting all the chapters, as most of us likes to read on mangadex anyway, thnkz for the one who is supporting us :)

din

How the fuck can you call this sniping if there is no one who uploads this on MD.
thx for chapter, even tho i usually follow this through reddit posts (which is pain in the ass)

Thanks for the chap.
Unfortunately I still have to access 5/6 other sites to read the manga/manhwa I like, I do hope this so called "snipers" appear more often and post their translation here.
I still don't quite get why these groups refuse to post their work here, as far as I know MD is one of the very few sites that truly respects the translator (put opinions aside, just talking about policies here). There are lots of other sites like Mangafox that don't give a fuck, they steal their work and even add a watermark.

Double-page supporter
Because one universal constant is that scanlators and their groupies are obsessed with drama and "protecting their series". Those other sites don't even bother to ask for permission or care about takedown requests, MD is just really nice and allows their tantrums.

Group Leader
@relic626 @Shiggle sniping a group that doesn't upload to MD ? Haha.
I understand (well, not that much) that some groups don't want to be hosted here, but not hosting here means you can't come and cry for being "sniped" because someone actually cares about uploading here.
If something like MD exists, it's to avoid aggregs and having to deal with a hundred websites to read from.

So yeah, thanks @Spartuz for sparing us the trouble !

If Hatigram cares, they could always upload again here. If they want to keep it to themselves, they can't blame others for sharing their own version, and people outside from Hatigram shouldn't even bother blabber about it, if they are bothered they'll make it known (not like I'd care anyway, it's not their personal work, is it ?), they don't need some diehard fanboyz who promote their "incredible superior version". If it's that superior, no one would bother reading Spartuz's version, right ?

Users who are viewing this thread