Tales of Demons and Gods - Ch. 293.5

Fed-Kun's army
Ah... so NOW you are angry? Not when he ripped the limps of your father?^^

Dex-chan lover
@Bluedudu Maybe because he knows that his soul was damaged when he used that technique and before there was still a way to save him.

Maybe that soul mirror, that appeared a few chapters ago, has some function that can save him

First, let me say, thank you very much for the chapter update!

Now then, I’d like to ask that you please don’t leave the family names in pinyin (Character names are fine, that’s how it is in the novel). If you’re going to translate a story into English (or any other language), then translate it all into English. Or at the very least, translate everything that has a translatable meaning, such as Snow-Wind.

Most English speaking individuals don’t understand the meaning of pinyin, and even if you put a TL/N explaining what it means (once), the majority of people will end up eventually forgetting it’s meaning due to the fact that pinyin is hard to distinguish between simply because we don’t know the meaning of the words at a glance like we do with English words. This makes it hard to keep track of, and remember them over the long haul.

Besides all that, the only reason translators use pinyin in such ways is because they either think it seems cool, or it keeps some Eastern authenticity to the story. I used to agree with the latter point, but if the meaning and essence of what’s being conveyed by the author is lost because of it, then there’s obviously no point in doing so, and it only becomes a drawback for the readers. That’s all I have to say.

Once again, thanks for the chapter update!

Double-page supporter
The difference between someone who risked himself for protecting others and someone who play safe for protecting others is obvious.

Her dad know that he wont alive after caught by Demon Lord and he chose to sacrifise himself by letting him killed by Nie Li while Demon Lord still holding him so Nie Li can defeat him, but Nie Li is an idiot who play way too SAFE but he wont make a move because it was too RISKY to let him die.

This is the main reason why I really hate this MC because of his way are too SOFT for dealing them while in Martial Arts world there is NO MERCY for killing enemies, you let your guard down, you are DEAD.
Its about survival of fittest, strong will eat weak while weak will do whatever they can to survive

he lied?

#PicCollected
2c0e1b9efecbd9522dc0f4d85e0826df60faaa65cf17a2e5e66e78f9f9335a5b.png

Double-page supporter
@Rb_Elliot
He did not lie since he said MOST people cant even touch Glory City means that someone who had higher power or dangerous one can destroy Glory City and they wont sent unneccesary death to them.
Also in the past Nie Li remember that Glory City is under attack by Beasts because someone making a move to make those experts was pulling away when it happened and it was the same tragedy happened again but on different case.

Double-page supporter
@Rb_Elliot
I dont know about his old friend because its still not revealed yet and right now all experts are still in their realm preparing for those 'student' after they are back to the realm for long intense cultivation.
Just wait for next few chapters and we can see what happened next

Dex-chan lover
Pls don't start changing the names and terms at this point! I understand that some translators like to use the original terms and names, but if until now the previous translators used the English version and we got used to them pls don't change them around as that would only cause confusion. Thanks.

Double-page supporter
The power may only be available to the MC, but even the MC can't use the power without someone close to them dying. See Goku x Krillan and Rodamus Prime x Optimus Prime as examples. Can't unlock your final form until your buddy dies.

Users who are viewing this thread