Tales of Demons and Gods - Ch. 293

No. I refuse. They're stupid. You don't give in to the kidnapper. Especially not if it is the f-ing demon lord! Idiots!

Sorry, but an ancient ancestor should know better than trust the words of a demon lord? What is this Naruto-garbage plotline? Way to dump the story into a shit-hole.

as predicted. giving in to demands always leads to the hostage death. He was alive only until the demon lord got what he wanted. Stupid granpa

Dex-chan lover
@Legion_01 : hostage situation are really tricky. If your not prepared beforehand it's hard to know what to do.

@Koji you negociate with terrorist because if don't they'll kill the hostages, but you don't give in to their demands. Not the same thing.

You trade little by little to defuse the situation, and once the terrorist has lost enough leverage you attack.

If you do what the terrorist want for free then it's you who lost the power and the terrorist can do what he wants (likely doing the same thing the next time he wants something). Which you don't want.

Dex-chan lover
the demon lord who tried to exterminate all of humanity turns out to not keep his word? no way

MC being piss weak like always.

These dudes are always only strong when dealing with meaningless side characters early in the story.

@azsy the mc is piss weak how! Clearly u ain't read from the beginning of this story, boring to have an op mc FACTS

what i know from the spoiler,, this is the beginning of MC.

demon lord got run away

These idiots in the comments thinking they wouldn't also give in to the pressure if they were in that situation.

Dex-chan lover
Lol all these silly complains, what part of "I could kill him, you and your granddaughter right now if I want" didn't you get? Well shit! The demon Lord DEMON LORD (gotta repeat it so you don't forget he's fucking strong) is actually killing people and not someone that Nie li can defeat with a scroll outta of his ass whenever he pleases... And you guys are shocked by this? Really ... clearly the right answer wasn't to be careful but to all of them to gang up on him and try to defeat him despite the fact that he easily slaughtered the city Lord with ease, and sure that would've been fun to watch.

Dex-chan lover
@Azsy

Nie Li? Piss weak? Oh man are you ever stupid.

Demon Lord is just currently stronger than him... and everyone. In the entire world. Everyone is weaker than the #1, that's how that shit works. He's technically TOO strong for the world they live in, he's a half-step Heavenly Fate, which he already said so that's not a spoiler.

A Legend Rank or Spiritual God is basically nothing before him. Like killing chickens. He's not joking when he says he can easily kill them all and wipe Glory City off the map by himself (a city that regularly survives waves and waves of powerful demon beasts numbering in the millions or billions - this guy can destroy it with one of his four hands). ONLY Nie Li is any kind of threat to him, but they're surrounded by Nie Li's friends and loved ones, so they're being held hostage so Nie Li doesn't go all-in after the Demon Lord.

@Serenata i mean there was the guy that promised to protect the city. I don't expect them to win from the demon lord. I expect the newfound master to keep his promise. Cuz this is clearly a threat that none of the people in the city can deal with now isn't it?

Edit: also isn't there a clear reason not to give in to the demon lords demands? If he can kill all of them anyhow and he hasn't yet then that is either cuz he actually can't beat them all (unlikely) or, now hear me out, its cuz he doesnt f-ing know where the thing he wants is. Meaning that if he did they would all be dead so why the f would you give it to him.

People calling the mc weak when he meets a strong person that he can't beat is so stupid

Users who are viewing this thread